Have you been in a situation where you plan a holiday for your family and failed to please them? Even after scrolling through a number of Kerala tour packages before finalising one, your family ends up demanding for a different experience. Kerala is referred to as ‘God’s Own Country’. From backwaters, hills, waterfalls to beaches, wildlife, and tea gardens, Kerala is one of the mystical destinations of South India. This blog provides you with a compact list of resorts in Kerala for family.
Beach Vacation Resorts in Kerala
- Club7 Beach Resort in Kannur
- Vivanta by Taj in Bekal
- Cherai Beach Residency in Cherai Beach
- The Leela Kovalam Beach in Kovalam
- The Gateway Hotel, Varkala
- Manalteeram Ayurveda Beach Village in Kovalam
- Marari Beach Resort in Mararikulam
- Paradise Gardens Beach Resort and Ayurveda in Trivandrum
Add a dash of luxury to your vacation by choosing these exotic beach resorts. These resorts ensure the best bunch of services and hospitality. Most of the luxury beach resorts offer private beaches where you can enjoy quality time with your family away from the crowd. Some of these resorts conduct early morning yoga session that helps you rejuvenate while you enjoy the waves. Moreover, these resorts offer an infinity pool providing the tourists a safe environment for those who cannot take a dip in the seawater due to the rough sea waves.
Backwater Resorts in Kerala
- Vasundhara Sarovar Premiere in Alleppey
- Riverine Backwater Resort in Alleppey
- Le Meridian in Kochi
- Coconut Lagoon and Backwater Ripples in Kumarakom
- Kumarakom Lake Resort in Kumarakom
From charming canals to inland water bodies, most of the backwater resorts are located in Alleppey and Kumarakom. If you are planning a trip to the backwaters, look for those Kerala tour packages that offer Villas and the lake view rooms. These offer serene views of sprawling paddy field and coconut plantations. You can also enjoy adventurous activities such as backwater cruises, water sports, speedboat and banana boat rides, sunset cruising etc.
Hill Resorts in Kerala
- Windermere Estate in Munnar
- Vision nature Resorts in Attapadi Hills
- Golden Peak in Ponmudi
- Vagamon Hide Out & Ayurveda Spa in Vagamon
- Peppervine Hotel in Thekkady
Kerala offers many enthralling hill stations, an exceptional calm, lush greenery, exotic flora and fauna along with the jeep rides. Visit various National Parks to experience the nature at its best. Explore the expansive plantations and if you are a tea lover, planning trips to tea museums and tasting a variety of teas is an added fun.
So, next time when you plan a trip to Kerala, choose among these best resorts and give your family a reason to enjoy.